Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudabnu

(3) 64 Val Verts. /6 4spd, 273/904, 318/727
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Before I just go to a hardware store and try my luck, looking for the crossmember bolts and front bumper bracket to frame bolts for a 64 Valiant. If you want $10 per bolt do not reply!

If they’re for the 4 K Frame bolts and/or 4 transmission crossmember bolts and nuts, I have them. If the bumper bracket bolts are the same as my 65 (and probably are), I should have all 4 of them too

Last edited:
4 Transmission crossmember bolt, I believe they are 7/8 by 4 1/4 long from what I've read. and the 65 bumper bracket bolts should be the same since the bumpers and brackets are the same

Trans cross member bolts for your early "A" are 1/2" dia. while later ones are 3/8" dia. All are close to same length. PM sent.

Last edited:
Fyi, not needing the K Frame bolts, just the transmission crossmember bolts with washer nuts, and the front bumper bracket bolts

After looking around I don't have a full set of anything. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up.

No prob, probably just go the the hardware store. I think the bumper bracket bolts are 3/8 by and inch or so, and the crossmember about 4 inches long

The trans crossmember bolts are 1/2" course thread x 3.5" long. The bumper bracket bolts are 1/2" course x 1.5" long with captured washer. That's what they are on my 66 Dart anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back