Early Dart stone shields

-
I think there the same, 65 and 66 is different.

I don't if they're exactly the same or not but the quarter panel contour is the same from '63-6 so they should bolt on. On some models.....like the '65 GT's.....they are longer and spot welded to the wheel opening moulding. I just placed a '66 Dart stone guard up to my '64 Dart GT and it fit against the body.

The part number is different in the '64 book though......

I believe 1965 or 1966 Dart has a rocker moulding trim that connects to the stone guard if you have a GT. If you have non GT car it might work. The 63 64 Darts are the same. Jayson

I e-mailed the seller for the length of the ones he has for sale and here is his reply
Stone guard dimensions: 2" wide, 8" long, and folded over wheel well flange is 7" long. Hope this helps !
And mine on my 64 Dart GT is a little over 12 inches long so I guess they are differant also the ones on mine are held on with a body clip on the backside with a stud that gos in a hole in the quarter close to the wheel well.

Attachments

• !B-if,0!CGk~$(KGrHqQOKigEzSl9DYDIBM89dH(Okw~~_3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 124
I just bought a set off a member here, I thought he said they were off a 66, but they fit fine on my 63. They are the same a Milo's about 12" long with the stud in the middle.

-
Back