Early, early "A" body?

-

340demon72

Reaction score
NOT MINE but wish it was........

1939 Dodge D11 Coupe street rod project

1939 Dodge Other | eBay

Check out the chassis work on this baby! Makes one wonder why someone would give up after so much painstaking and beautiful work? Make sure you click on the video, sounds seriously mean too.

Check out the chassis work on this baby! Makes one wonder why someone would give up after so much painstaking and beautiful work? Make sure you click on the video, sounds seriously mean too.
Maybe the original builder died or is too old to work on it anymore. The typical builders of those ancient painted egg street rods were a substantially older crowd that is well past retirement.

I wouldn't imagine a millennial with that kind of vision or desire for something like that..... at least not typically.

Rainy's quote - "The typical builders of those ancient painted egg street rods were a substantially older crowd that is well past retirement."

Hey, I resemble that remark! Yeah, it was a rhetorical question. I'm pretty much in the same position with my Demon. I got too old too quick...................

I would buy that right now and twice on Tuesday if I had the cash. That's very well done and just a beautiful car.

Nice.

I'm a 39 Plymouth guy myself.
I like the square headlights.

-
Back