Early GPS

-

GTGrinly

Reaction score
Found this in the trunk of my 65, the po said it was a very rare early GPS option but he didn't know how to mount it and I can't figure it out...any help??

Picture.jpg

For easy access and calibration as well as readability, front center of hood is recommended.

has to be on the top for sattelite reception. make sure to remove during thunderstorms though or battery may be overcharged.

I think In one of my books it says to mount that on top of the car. And they recommend that you solder a 10 guage wire to it and run it to your steering wheel. Right where you put your hands. Basically so you can have your hands grounded to it. Then they say it is best to drive in a thunder and lightning storm. You get the best reading that way. Make sure there is a lot of lightning. Anyway, good luck.

I think In one of my books it says to mount that on top of the car. And they recommend that you solder a 10 guage wire to it and run it to your steering wheel. Right where you put your hands. Basically so you can have your hands grounded to it. Then they say it is best to drive in a thunder and lightning storm. You get the best reading that way. Make sure there is a lot of lightning. Anyway, good luck.

and dont forget the flux capacitor. lol i couldnt help myself.

I have a convertible, might be a little hard to mount to the roof....

-
Back