Earthquake - SF Bay area - You guys ok?

-

OldmanRick

Reaction score
That's some "rattle" you guys got.....

Hope everyone is ok? Check in with us when you can?
Thoughts & Prayers coming your way!

I hope you are all ok, and they get the power and water back to everyone soon.

It was a good one. Woke me up. Wife said the house was shaking pretty good. I am 45 mins from the epicenter. We got no damage.

I'm 25 minutes south of the epicenter, slept right through it. They say the Indy car race at Sears Point is still on, but some of the roads leading up to it are cracked and to exercise caution.

Downtown Napa is gonna be requiring a pretty good amount of rebuilding for the time being.

I'm around the Sacramento area, but was asleep at 3:30 AM in the morning, so i didn't know about it until i woke up, and turned on the tv, to watch the Sunday news programs.

Just got off the phone with My Sis,
She lives 20 miles from the epicenter.
"I am is ok,
The House is ok,".

Thx added Honored Posters, and Primarily To the O/P.

That's some "rattle" you guys got.....

Hope everyone is ok? Check in with us when you can?

It's been one hell of a long work day because of that quake. I feel sorry for the PG&E guys, I was seeing those trucks at almost every block.

A buddy of mine lives under 10 miles from the epicenter. He said his house felt like it was on a swing when it hit.

Hope everyone is ok, they was using water from swimming pools to put fire's out is what I am seeing.
I really don't want to throw a negative towel in this thread but I have got to ask..
In an area (like us) that have earthquakes why did they not have all that wine and
Vintage oils earthquake proof like a simple stap system.

In an area (like us) that have earthquakes why did they not have all that wine and
Vintage oils earthquake proof like a simple stap system.

I'd bet they never expected anything to happen. It may be an area with a fault, but nothing like this has happened before. The last "big one" was a 5.1. So this latest quake was almost 10x the biggest recorded quake from that fault.

-
Back