Easiest 727/904 rebuild thread...

-
So the transmission is up and driving and everything is working fine. I have a little adjustments to do on the shift linkage and the kickdown linkage. But nothing that's not just a simple twist of a rod..
I just wanted to mention this as at the beginning of this thread. I had some yahoo was hackling me and saying he would never hear back if it was running or if I had problems with it... So far so good...
Na na na!!....

So the transmission is up and driving and everything is working fine. I have a little adjustments to do on the shift linkage and the kickdown linkage. But nothing that's not just a simple twist of a rod..
I just wanted to mention this as at the beginning of this thread. I had some yahoo was hackling me and saying he would never hear back if it was running or if I had problems with it... So far so good...
Na na na!!....
Was that the cudafacthackjob guy ? whatever happened to him.
Don't let anyone tell you different, you are very organized and do good work, nothing wrong with servicing parts and reusing them when you can.

Was that the cudafacthackjob guy ? whatever happened to him.
Don't let anyone tell you different, you are very organized and do good work, nothing wrong with servicing parts and reusing them when you can.
I couldn't tell you who it was you might be able to look at the beginning of this thread... I have somewhere between sixty and seventy people on my ignore list. It's something i've done in life as i've gotten older and just do not associate with negative people.. out of fifty thousand that's like one percent l o l maybe two...
Thank you for your encouragement!..

I got the shifter adjusted properly now but still fighting the kickdown ( Pressure valve linkage for the anal..) just a little bit...
I'm not sure if I have a geometry problem or just my throw needs to be even shorter than I ever thought...

I got the shifter adjusted properly now but still fighting the kickdown ( Pressure valve linkage for the anal..) just a little bit...
I'm not sure if I have a geometry problem or just my throw needs to be even shorter than I ever thought...
The linkage can be a real pain, if anything is not stock.

-
Back