Eastern Ontario members

-

QWKSLVR

Reaction score
Is anyone close to Sharbot Lake that could take a look at this car? It is about 1 hour west of Ottawa. Maybe someone already knows this car. 1969 Dart black with blue interior /6 auto. The ad # on kijiji is 484358380. Thanks Bobby

Looks like a nice car, but I am not sure how the boss will like the 6 cylinder!! LOL

I would like it just fine, she will get used to it. Honestly I don't it would be too long before the 318 found its way under the hood. Bobby

Is that the one that has been for sale forever at $9000 or so? Couldn't pay that for a \6 anything.

I believe its the same car but he now wants 7500.00. The Dart was for sale on PEI about 4 years ago and a friend of mine looked at it then. He said it needed floor and torsion bar cross member work. Bobby

Any of you Canadian Moparites have a pair of used lower ball joints for A or B body 67-69 Plymouth or Dodge. I know it's a weird question, but I need to find a pair. All I really want them for is the boss with the tapered hole for the tie rod end. Anyway, I am in Ontario so if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it. Glad to pay postage etc.

-
Back