bremereric

Reaction score
p39026.jpg
new2_1.gif

Enlarge product image
Eastwood Thermo-Coustic Sound Deadener Material

Item #12117
Only $149.99

Banish road noise, floor pan vibration and exhaust heat from your ride! Our Thermo-Coustic Barrier conforms easily to interior and door panels (a hi-tack adhesive lets you install them securely -- even up underneath a trunk lid). The sound deadening sheets are designed with a .06” thick layer of butyl rubber material, bonded to a high-performance aluminum facing, for an overall thickness of 0.063". Along with a significant reduction in road noise and driveline vibration, the sheets help keep heat from penetrating your vehicle’s interior. In testing, we found that performance is equivalent to that of the expensive major brand. Kit includes 36 sq. ft -- enough material to insulate the most critical portions of your car’s interior and door panels. For more complete coverage, order two kits (particularly if you have removed the factory sound deadening during restoration). Compare to Dynamat liners.

did you give it a try? I have always used Dynamat and the sound deadener from Parts Express and they both seemed to work the same. At $149 it is priced the same as Dynamat.

did you give it a try? I have always used Dynamat and the sound deadener from Parts Express and they both seemed to work the same. At $149 it is priced the same as Dynamat.
$152.00 for 36 square feet at Amazon.com and at their website...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dynamat Xtreme Bulk Pak
Contents:
(9) 18"x 32" (457mm x 812mm) pieces of Dynamat Xtreme
Total Coverage: 36 ft² (3.34 m²)
[/FONT]
10455_xtreme_bulk_pak.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$310.00[/FONT]

I have never used either ones...just posted for everyone's info

hmmm... methinks its time to rework my thought process on this one. I'll give it a spin on the Duster I'm working on now, will let you know....

Any of you guys tried Secondskinaudio? I used there spectrum deadener(spray/roll on) on my old 98 turbo neon R/T before it was totalled. I never got to installing the damplifier pro. Still have the box of it in the garage.

Ryan

-
Back