eBay 22" fan shroud for $25

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's for a 19" core rad. Because the mounting hole locations are 18 1/2" apart, there may be some challenges bolting it to a rad that 22" wide.

Part# is 3691916

Dusteriffic, that may be the case with some of the other shrouds with similar mounting dimensions but i personally took this off a 318 dart 904, no a/c with a 22" rad (2-row unlike the 70-72 HiPo 22" 3-row rads). It will probably bolt up to either although i know for a fact that the rad i took the shroud from had factory tanks so it wasn't an aftermarket unit. Thanks for the insight though i appreciate it, here's a bumpity...$50 takes it shipped to your door right now, the offer is on the table for 360904 thanks for the PM:)

Dusteriffic, that may be the case with some of the other shrouds with similar mounting dimensions but i personally took this off a 318 dart 904, no a/c with a 22" rad (2-row unlike the 70-72 HiPo 22" 3-row rads). It will probably bolt up to either although i know for a fact that the rad i took the shroud from had factory tanks so it wasn't an aftermarket unit. Thanks for the insight though i appreciate it, here's a bumpity...$50 takes it shipped to your door right now, the offer is on the table for 360904 thanks for the PM:)

Are you talking about the holes being 18 1/2 apart inches up and down? I think that is where the problem is coming in because Dusteriffic is thinking you are saying accross.

Are you talking about the holes being 18 1/2 apart inches up and down? I think that is where the problem is coming in because Dusteriffic is thinking you are saying accross.

He's pretty clear in the link to his auction page.

18-1/2" horizontal (which would be core width)

15" vertical

No problem, bro. Please don't think I was trying to burn down your thread. I was just citing my experiences with about 8 of these same shrouds I've pulled from 73-76 V8 A-bodys (all with 19" rads).

I also still have one of these shrouds in the garage and it bolts right up to the original 19" rad in my Duster, so I know it won't bolt to a 22 incher.

Either way, its a pretty uncommon shroud and definitely with your price. I've sold all mine in the $70-$120 range.

I can probably post the application listed in my Parts Catalog if you'd like.

FYI: The part number is located on the driver's side inside flange.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back