eBay air cleaner

-

kc0r8y

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these eBay air cleaners?

s-l1600.jpg

CHROME AIR CLEANER WASHABLE FILTER 360 Mopar plymouth Fits Quadrajet Carburetors | eBay

I would ask if it's a drop base and how deep. I would also add a filter lid. That looks like a 2" by maybe 14". I use a 14x3 with a 2" drop and a filter top and have plenty of hood clearance.

I would ask if it's a drop base and how deep. I would also add a filter lid. That looks like a 2" by maybe 14". I use a 14x3 with a 2" drop and a filter top and have plenty of hood clearance.

I have a holley 650 on a edelbrock performer intake with a 1 inch spacer and a stock height hood. The current air cleaner that was on it when I bought it I dont believe had a big drop. Do I need a 2 inch drop?

r6mwGT8tFCedQC9z6fbvtO9-ci6lF2VdgkA3mL_ohedWxtTpNIQPhU9d0pVWatN6FcA-I_bjrhczcmQzb5K=w636-h847-no.jpg

From the ad:

This new chrome air cleaner is 14" round and features a triple chrome plates lid, performance 14"x3" WASHABLE RED air filter and a 14" chrome drop base. The base opening is 5-1/8" which fits most 4bbl carbs, (double pumpers etc.).

washable = scam, like K&N
replace with a paper filter of the same size

-
Back