ebay alert

-

66dartman

Reaction score
Watch out for ebay seller vansautosalvage! They take your money and don't send you the part. They offer turnsignal cams for mopars, I sent them the money on 11/22 and have not even recieved an email back from them since.

hope you did not lose mutch. Can anyone turn them in

I don't know if Paypal will get my money back for me. I have been lucky so far with ebay and haven't had to open a dispute. But I started one and we'll see. Only $20 but it still pisses me off.

I had that happen once.......they kept telling me the part was back ordered (valve spring compressor) I filed a complaint with E-bay and a day later I got a phone call from the company asking me what I wanted.....I got my money back and now the place doesn't even sell on eBay.......that was one of the first things I bought and it reallt got me nervous about the site. I have since had no problems. If you paid with PayPal they will take care of it for you.

Wow, that seller actually has a good feedback rating too. It is odd that this type of seller hasn't responded to your efforts to contact him/her.

Member Profile: vansautosalvage (14669)

Feedback Score: 14669
Positive Feedback: 99.3%

Members who left a positive: 14773
Members who left a negative: 105

All positive feedback received: 19070

Recent Ratings:

Past
Month Past
6 Months Past
12 Months

positive 900 3680 7616

neutral 5 15 33

negative 2 12 25

I've ordered from them and didn't have any trouble at all. On the other hand I bought a set of front windshield trim from a guy in Fl and it is junk. All bent, kinked and lots of hail damage. Thanks Jeff

I don't do business with people that have a feedback rating below 99% so I thought I would be okay. I have given them enough time and emails so if there was a problem they just had to let me know. Nothing!

Hey, I emailed them last week about some door handles I wanted, Just got a reply tonite. Took a week. Hang in there, maybe they were out of town. Try using the contact member form and get there # to call them directly. Good luck!

-
Back