ebay,dusters for$ 70,000,wow

-

jdsduster

Reaction score
since when are dusters going for 70k?yea yea yea,i know its got a hemi.maybe its time to sell mine. there are 2 for sale,one for 68k,and one for about the same

The first one has a Ray Barton hemi in it and looks like a very high quality resto and #2 has an aluminum hemi and also looks like a high quality resto. I don't know why they would run the exhaust pipes under the gas tank though. That seems like a bad idea or they are not a mopar person.

The guy with the blue one ought to pay me for pain and suffering for looking at those butt ugly wheels in his ad...

So the lime green one is for 70,000 with Auto on the column non Rally Gauges and they didn't even tighten the fan belt good enough for that kind of money they could of paid way more attention to detail.

A) The "buy it now" price doesn't mean that is what it'll sell for.

B) Both cars are very nice. Try to build either one for that kind of money, especially the green one.

A) The "buy it now" price doesn't mean that is what it'll sell for.

B) Both cars are very nice. Try to build either one for that kind of money, especially the green one.

And C. Ask whatever you want for your car. Doesn't mean you'll get it, but it doesn't stop you from putting an asking price on it.

I assume he probably didn't do the work himself and has much more in it than the asking price. I however think that being a magazine cover car is very cool, but if you're going to put so much into the motor and paint, please don't skimp on other things. I feel the car needs Rally wheels, and bucket seats with a console. I also think the tail panel emblem shouldn't cover up the Hemi callout in the striping, leave it off or order a new stripe kit with it on the other side...... Only my two cents.

They're NOT selling for that..that car has been on e-bay 3 or 4 times without even one bid...ain't worth a 1/3 what the dealer is asking..ohhh its got a hemi big deal...

i like seeing the higher prices,makes mine worth more.dusters have always been under priced.

-
Back