EBAY FEEDBACK: blinginhemi

-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
i never thought i would do this, but this person pissed me off. I bought a part for my car that weighs 1 pound... only 1 pound and they shipped parcel and they chared me 12 dollars maybe not so bad right???? well i checked the quote and its only suppose to be like 3.50.. i mean i know its not alot but its just pissing me off now that people over charge on shipping... i bought a converter and the guy only charged 36 dollars to ship it :violent2:

o and the one that sent it over the cliff was this

"We are NOT going to waste anymore time on this, are you an A-body guy? (Cheap cars for cheap people)"

Unfortunately a lot of people make a living with upcharges. If the package was actually 16 oz`s then it couldn`t go 1st class. 13 oz`s is our limit. If his auction stated $3.50 shipping and then he charged you $12.00, you should contact Ebay and/or Paypal about him. It sounds as if you`ve talked to the seller already and he`s not willing to work with you.

That would be $8.50 for handling I suppose???Thats the B.S.line some on e-bay like to use...shipping and handling,wtf they want gas money to drive it down to the post office? Had a good guy in Calif I bought a 273 commando air cleaner housing off of he charged me right to the penny for the shipping/postage to Canada not a cent more,hats off to the few honest ones out there! It sucks but I don't think there's much you can do but leave neg feedback,which if the person does much e-bay selling isn't good.

You just have to take into account the shipping at part of the purchase price.

Don't even think of it. Just ask yourself if the part is worth the total price (including shipping) and ignore the separation.

That's how I see it but I see things for what they are and not what they should be...

well on the box its 1 pound total. packaged and everyhting and i ran the quote and should have been like 5-6 dollars less then what it was.... but i guess there just arent people like there use to be

Thats how ebay works, You wont it your going to pay. I paid $11 to have a sticker shipped to me from NJ. Thats what 200 miles away ? By the way, The sticker was only $8

How to get even:
first when doing a ebay item,state that you want it shipped your way or NO deal.
If the pricing is in any way inflated,you will leave negative feed back and explain why
You are reporting the seller to ebay about their actions
You ask and get a quote from the sellar from which depot it is coming from and its location and the weight of the item,and you double check
When I do a sale on ebay,my items are as described 100%,and pictures to prove it,and extra ones if the buyer wants them.If some one is charging for packaging a item,screw them,don,t bid,WHY.
I send out steering columns from cars and trucks to all over north america,to package the column takes 20 minutes and its packed to the nines.
Boxes are free from any furniture store near you,they will help you load them,and can,t get rid of them fast enough.
Packing tape is bought at the dollar store,for 2-3 rolls for a buck,now you tell me how the F%*# some one can charge 20-50$ for packing.
These are people who do not know how to do buissness at all and are desprate for all and any cash they can get.
Some who deals with me gets a list and a reciet of the quotes from the ways THEY want it shipped,and I fully show every thing to not have any issues.
Make sure you get a phone numbers to contact and cal them about the item,home and cell numbers to be sure your wishes are followed to the T.
Mrmopartech

Have to agree with dust on this one. A fair price is what you are willing to pay for an item. Been ripped off on the bag and I've gotten some things I couldn't have gotten any other way. I was willing to pay the price so no hard feelings and no regrets. Folks have to make a living.

if im shipping something, i use usps website to guesstimate the actual shipping cost. if my shipping cost is lower than i told the buyer, ill send a refund. if its higher ill eat the difference.
yearone is one of the places you really have to watch. i paid $12 shipping on a 4x4x4" box with door panel clips!!

if im shipping something, i use usps website to guesstimate the actual shipping cost. if my shipping cost is lower than i told the buyer, ill send a refund. if its higher ill eat the difference.
yearone is one of the places you really have to watch. i paid $12 shipping on a 4x4x4" box with door panel clips!!

On the flip side that can work two ways. With Summit Racing I ordered a set of wheels that would have been at least $40.00 to ship but they just charged me the flat $10.95. I was happy.:D

ya but then again order like a a gauge or something light then its 10.95 but if you order alot its one price which is good

All depends on what was stated in the auction. If it was NOT as stated in the auction, then you have a beef. If it was as stated then you have NO beef, no matter what the fee was. When you bid at eBay you are entering in to a contract. That contract is spelled out in the terms of the auction. Don't like their terms, don't bid.

I always list a shipping calculator in my auctions. It calculates from my zip code to theirs, all they have to do is enter their zip and they know the EXACT shipping charge they will pay. Depending on what I am selling, I do add fees for packing materials, (bubble wrap ain't free) though the calculator allows me to add those in to the calculation. What the calculator says is what you pay. I make sure to clearly say that in my auction text, I also make sure to say that if you don't like my shipping price DO NOT BID.

DusterBoy15, I am NOT accusing you of this, but I have to say that I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who can't be bothered to READ the WHOLE auction before bidding.

TopHat

o and the one that sent it over the cliff was this

"We are NOT going to waste anymore time on this, are you an A-body guy? (Cheap cars for cheap people)"
His comment here was wrong and rude no matter what the case.

TopHat

No Ofence But We All Know What Gas Is These Days. I Always Ask For Shipping And Handling Charges Before I Bid. Then You Have A Starting Point To Go On. Unless Its Something That You Really Need Then Shipping Does Not Matter.

-
Back