Ebay Find for Car Show

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
I was looking online for something that I could use for a prop at the car show. I was so excited when I found this item. I knew I wouldn't win it because I couldn't stay up until the auction ended. Well, I was the lucky winner. I paid $4.99 plus S&H. The item actually is in better shape than what I thought it would be in. The pieces look like they have never been used. It will be a nice addition at the car shows with Daisy Delilah. EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS!!!!!:flower::flower:

Attachments

• auto kit 1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 291
  • auto kit 2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 300
  • auto kit 3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 310
SWEET. Want to double your money back for it ? LOL
I bought nice one at a Walmart near Seattle. Said a little prayer over it and tossed it in the trunk then drove 2854 miles to home.
I've opened it only once to add pocket knife, a tape measure, pencil, and note pad.
Happy moparing

I was looking online for something that I could use for a prop at the car show. I was so excited when I found this item. I knew I wouldn't win it because I couldn't stay up until the auction ended. Well, I was the lucky winner. I paid $4.99 plus S&H. The item actually is in better shape than what I thought it would be in. The pieces look like they have never been used. It will be a nice addition at the car shows with Daisy Delilah. EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS!!!!!:flower::flower:

Hey! I didn't see all that!
Pretty cool.

Check the batteries for acid leaking around the top and bottoms of them. If they are leaking, bring em downstairs and let me see them later when I get back.

Your from Aurora IN? Check out the Antique Mall on Rt 4 in Fairfield. Used to be the VanLunens back in the day. You may spend awhile in there, but I am always finding great scores like yours there. I found a cool Thermos travel set for $5.00 a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know where that is but I am sure John will. When he was younger he lived in Cincinnati somewhere. I don't drive there because I'm afraid I'll get lost. We just found another kit like mine of Ebay for over $50. Very plesed with my find. Can't wait to show it off.

Your from Aurora IN? Check out the Antique Mall on Rt 4 in Fairfield. Used to be the VanLunens back in the day. You may spend awhile in there, but I am always finding great scores like yours there. I found a cool Thermos travel set for $5.00 a couple of weeks ago.

Very nice find. You definately couldn't buy a newer version anywhere for probably even 5 times that. Good score.

I hope that box in the first photo isn't what they sent it to you in. It looks like it was lucky to still hold anything.

Nice addition, I want one. A little trick of the trade for ebay. If you can't be near a computer to throw your last bid in, sign up for esnipe (link below) and place your bid there and they throw it in with 6 seconds left. That way it appears there is less interest in the item and it may sell for a little less. Yes, I know it's sneaky but, Oh well, ya gotta do what's best for number 1.
http://www.esnipe.com/

-
Back