ebay listing,this is ridiculous

-
Sadly someone will buy it. Yeah, thats quite a bit of cash. Then you have to get it home, unless its bought local. I bet that rag was stuffed in the intake just for the picture.

Hey 1 bad dodge 71

Is it completely ridiculous due to the asking price?

or is it because the dodge is surrounded by Trans-am's, Firebirds and Camaros?

Just a thought.... :)

Better yet, at least it's not a 71 Hemi Cuda for $6900 cash...... Sure are a lot of those on E-bayy....

must be something about Montana cars. Last year I looked at an okay original owner 1970 Charger in Butte that needed a restoration. They wanted $25,000 for it!

Saw a '64 fish with a standard tranny and in need of much work never sell.......Montana. Go figure.

I wonder if his asking price is rediculous because he is a complete idiot? After all, he is also selling the cheeziest stereo system setup ive ever seen and "Pimp Juice"! :tool:

Five or six years ago I remember seeing A Bodies in the junk yard that were like new compared to this car. And no I couldn’t buy them because the yard had a policy. So they were CRUSHED.

“These cars make great little steet (sic) or strip cars, small body but will hold up a V8”
Well, at least that’s correct.
But you got to understand: “we are A Licensed and Bonded Dealer”.
THAT is why the car is worth $3500.
It’s the same reason all Road Runners are 50K, Chargers are 100K and E Bodies are 150K now. :confused:

There's alot of numbskulls out there who think just because they saw it on Barret Jackson and it's a Mopar they can put up any rusting hulk sitting out in their field or in the corner of a junkyard somewhere on eBay and get thousands of $$ for it.

There's also alot of similarly dim-witted buyers out there who might just go for it. I remember seeing a Challenger with no engine/trans, rusted beyond reasonable repair, rotted out interior, broken glass and all go for something like $3K a few months ago.

OTOH, this nonsense does keep the prices up for those of us who already own one. Who'da thunk it. ](*,)

I say that one yesterday and I almost died laughing. The best line in the add is; "I'm practically giving this car away"

Chuck

$3500 is the asking price, He would likely take $2500 for it. The car looks solid and mostly complete. If your on the east coast $3500 fr a rust free car is better then paying $1500 for rust and then thousands to replace the sheetmetal. Im not saying I like seeing prices go up like this but see what you get around here for that much money.

Read the ad. He's says he's practically GIVING it away!

I agree with Adam that rust-free cars here on the east coast are desirable, but man... $3,500 for a `73 Duster!?!?!? And it's a roach at that!

Wow... I bet my `74 Dart must be worth at LEAST $5,000 since it too has the rare 340-delete option (That wuz sum funny ****!)

If he is asking $3500 for that $600 car maybe I should order a case of his "Pimp Juice" he is selling so I can get enough balls to ask $8000 for mine!!!

That's a '72 Duster. Where did he get the idea it is a '73 ? '72's had the longest tail lights of the early (1970-1972 dusters. Yes...too much he is asking. Could be a good find for someone ...anybody ??

-
Back