ebay listing,this is ridiculous

-
Exactly! If that car was a 1970 and in the same condition, which doesn't look all that bad IMO, you guys would be falling all over one another trying to get your hands on it.

In a few years finding a shark tooth grille is going to cost over $1000 for a beat up piece...just wait and see. All the "smart guys" are buying up and storing every A-body they can get (that's what I've been doing, anyway). I've bought cars just to tear it apart and stuff up in the rafters and basement. I've even got stuff in the neighbors garage! :cheers:

Carlisle/Nats and eBay aren't helping control prices, either. Expect only to see them increase...supply and demand. As parts become more sparce, the price goes up. Go find the front clip for a Superbird for under the cost of a mortgage.

I really like this site...let's don't end up like that "other site" that has a rep for chewing up it's people.

$3500 is the asking price, He would likely take $2500 for it. The car looks solid and mostly complete. If your on the east coast $3500 fr a rust free car is better then paying $1500 for rust and then thousands to replace the sheetmetal. Im not saying I like seeing prices go up like this but see what you get around here for that much money.

If he is asking $3500 for that $600 car maybe I should order a case of his "Pimp Juice" he is selling so I can get enough balls to ask $8000 for mine!!!

Yea, those side pipes are a rare option. I bet you could get $10,000 easy - lol

Actually, they're pretty cool looking, but I was never brave enough to try it. Kudos to you!

That $3000 xar is going to seem like a bargain after the first 340 A body shows up at Barret Jackson and suddenly they are worth $60,000

I only see 1 rag in the intake. My first "e-bay" purchase had 5 Beach towels and several articles of clothing stuffed under the dash to keep the water from dripping in.......OH YES....I've had my *** burned at least ONCE!

As most of us now know.......If yer serious...GO LOOK AT IT IN PERSON.

-
Back