EBay "Satellite Tribute" Now I've Seen Everything

-

dibbons

Reaction score
But after looking the vehicle over, I have to ask "Where is the "tribute"?"

1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus Tribute | eBay

green seat.jpg

I think they mean it's a tribute to the 70s muscle car look with the day two wheels and the stance. It's a nice car.

interior and carpets look OE,, nice car

another car that could be bought, put a Hellcat motor in, upgrade the suspension,
drive and smile-all-day-long.

It must be a reverse tribute. He must have modified a GTX to build his “Satellite Tribute.”:rofl:

It is a nice car, just the person writing the add got a bit carried away. Is it me or does that exhaust look funky. Still a very nice car - probably not $25k nice but still

That car is worth every penny and then some if all of it you cannot see is just as solid as what you can see. What would the price be if it was a Road Runner or GTX? That's a fair price for that car, IMO.

Last edited:
Not a bad car by any means, but the front seat doesn't match, and they could have thrown in a $200 carpet. Also the orange peal paint looks questionable. When your looking for top buck for a also ran (no offence meant, but it's not a RR or GTX) think you have to check all the boxes. IMHO

GTX ran to 74 as the 440 option on the RR.

So in 72-74 if you checked the 440 box you got a car badged as an RR and a GTX.

I know of one 1973 Roadrunner 400 that came from the factory with the GTX badges erroneously applied to the hood bulge. It belongs to a friend of mine, his parents ordered it new. Chrysler quality control, 1970's style. :D

It is a nice car, just the person writing the add got a bit carried away. Is it me or does that exhaust look funky. Still a very nice car - probably not $25k nice but still
I think a 318 would have had single exhaust. Someone "converted" it to dual exhaust using a rather unconventional approach. Why they didn't ditch the crossover pipe, nobody will ever know.

-
Back