Ebay Seller Warning!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
There is a seller on Ebay that you the Members need to be aware of, his name is MOTHERMORRIGAN. I bought an a- body battery tray on 8-30-07, paid by Pay Pal on 8-31-07, After many messages sent to him and very little feedback from him and when he did they were pure stall tactics, I did receive it on 10-5-07. He offered to refund the shipping charges because it took so long, after I received it and left him a pos feedback. Quess what I did and so far no contact, no refund. Check it out for your self, read all his feedback. He has recieved many many negative feedbacks that he inturn would leave a revenge negative and then contact Ebay to have the buyer "mutually" remove the negative comment. When you do this the comment is left but the feedback is not counted in the number or percentage next to his screen name. Otherwise his percentage would be like 88% positive which is horrible. I mention this because he sells alot of Mopar Parts.

Thanks for the warning. There seem to be more and more A-holes on ebay these days, and I think craigs list might be worse.

Yup,if theres no face to face contact people seem to use it as an excuse to act without concience.

Then again, our govt's seem to be setting an example.

OOPS!!!Says he as he opens pandoras box...

I sell alot oy & my friend's stuff on eaby & buy even more & so far so godd. (but I do check there feedback before bidding & also make sure they accept paypal so I'm covered)

We buy and sell on ebay, and never had any problems with anybody, but we also check out each seller before we bid on their stuff. We look for how much bad feedback someone may have, when they got it, the span between bad feedback, and check out the person who left the bad feedback to see if that one of "them" that lack the ability to say anything nice about anyone. It also helps to judge the seller to ask them a question. From experience, the sellers that answer within a day also ship fast. Believe it or not, some of the better sellers are the newbies. They want and need the good feedback and they haven't learned the loopholes or dirty tricks yet.

One other thing, if the grace period eBay gives for a seller to ship something has gone by, file a complaint on him for Item Not Recieved. eBay will send the guy a warning to respond to you so you can work it out and if that doesn't work, he will definatly get a big red strike against him...3 strikes and he is done. If you are verified, you are protected under eBay's Buyer Protection.

actually had worse problems on moparts than on ebay

I have been buying and selling on ebay since 1999. I would say 98%of my dealings have gone without a hitch. That is pretty good in anybodies book. But when i have a problem, I like to let others know. I have 579 positive feedback and one minor negative. I had a guy I sold a set of 5.13 gears for a 8 3/4 that put them on the shelf, then 2 1/2 months later took then out to use them and discovered they were 4.56's. Rather than let me know and I would have gladly refunded his money, he left me a negative feedback! Oh well,I knew it would come sooner or later. And all he wrote was " gears were suppose to be 5.13, but were 4.56" . And your right about the good sellers answering questions and shipping fast, I answer within one day and when I sell, unless its a major crating ordeal, ship within 2 days.

i do alot of selling and buying on ebay and have only had one bad experience.i pay for everything with a usps money order,and if you have any problems just mention to the person they could be charged with mail fraud,which is a federal offense,and that usually takes care of the problem.it worked for me after the guy said he never received my payment and i had the money order traced.turns out he had cashed it.imagine that.

I have had pretty good luck on ebay selling and buying, but have gotten taken a few times on items less than $25 which is Pay Pal's buyer protection threshold. I also have had people complain about items I have sold them saying that they dont work or something even though I test and make sure that anything I sell works before I ship it. A couple of times I told people that I would refund their money and pay them for return shipping if they sent the items back, but they never did. I have had friends refund money and never get the item back that the person said didnt work more than once. It seems to happen mostly when I sell computer stuff, so I just dont bother selling that stuff anymore.

-
Back