Ebay solid survivor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when I dont have the extra cash,otherwise they are on the other side of the country!:toothy10:.

Hear that.

That guy in Oregon has several nice looking cars...that Satellite is cool from the pics....

I noticed that the reserve has not been met. It is a real bad time to sell a collector car, muscle car or any vehicle for that matter. LOL!

I would hate to have to sell my car right now.... I would get my feelings hurt real quick!

I noticed that the reserve has not been met. It is a real bad time to sell a collector car, muscle car or any vehicle for that matter. LOL!

I would hate to have to sell my car right now.... I would get my feelings hurt real quick!

Depends on what your selling:-D

Sure ya can!

100_1321.jpg

100_1303.jpg

You really have to step up to the plate to beat the Demons. There are members with Dusters that has cut and installed the Demons vertical tail lights.

Also the economy has put a hurting on selling cars ... look a Barret Jackson this year. They had lower prices compared to years before. It does not matter what is that is for sale... it's not going to sell has high as it would 2 to 4 years ago.

1111.jpg

111.jpg

Hmmmmmm..think I should cut out my tailight and weld in a demon piece?

Not on your car I wouldn't... now if it was just a non numbers matching Duster I wouldn't think twice.

To be honest I think Mopar got them backwards. The Demon tail lights should be with the shark tooth grill and the Duster tail lights with the Demons grill. Look at the shark tooth grill and then look at the Demons tail lights. Or is it just me?

Not on your car I wouldn't... now if it was just a non numbers matching Duster I wouldn't think twice.

To be honest I think Mopar got them backwards. The Demon tail lights should be with the shark tooth grill and the Duster tail lights with the Demons grill. Look at the shark tooth grill and then look at the Demons tail lights. Or is it just me?

I have to give it to you when your right your right! "Ya he's right"
:bootysha:
Matt

The way the story goes Plymouth designed the demon tail lamps for the Duster 340 model, the standard Duster would get the usual Duster tail lights, but the Duster did so good in sales, Dodge cried fowl and demanded a carbon copy "aka Demon" and they ended up with our tailo lamps..LOL

After careful consideration I have decided to fore go the above mentioned body modifications and will not be considering any future alterations:cheers::cheers::cheers:

You are wise beyond your years, Grasshopper, if you lay one finger on that Sawzall trigger I'm sending my boys over!!! You wouldn't go to the Louvre and paint a Groucho nose on the Mona Lisa would you? Your car ROCKS and needs nothing but Mustangs for lunch and Camaro's for dinner!!! Party on all, Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back