Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a brand-new in the box Engineered Cooling Products (ECP) 22" aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, shroud and fan controller for small block a body applications. Bought this setup for my Duster but wound up having to change some things around which necessitated relocating the lower radiator inlet to the driver's side. I did not want to cut up a brand new radiator to make it work so back in the box it went.

If you bought this entire setup from ECP, you would pay around $600 + shipping. I just checked ECP's webpage today (7/5/19) and it looks like they may be out of stock on this particular unit.

Asking $500 for everything. Not interested in separating the parts, this is a new and complete system ready to go. Looks good and should handle whatever you throw at it.

Please note; I am not offering shipping on this but will gladly deliver to Carlisle if pre-paid. I will be there from the 11th-14th, spot N-136. If you're not going to Carlisle, you are welcome to come pick it up locally in Stamford, CT.

PM here with questions.
IMG_E2603.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

The radiator/fan combo did not sell at Carlisle so it's still available and can be shipped or picked up locally.

PM me your zip for an accurate shipping quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back