EDC pocketknife, ambidextrous?

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
Im looking to send in my old Benchmade beacuse it needs repair. Something is wrong inside and cleaning it wont fix it.
While its in I am going to have the blade replaced with a 60-40 as the blade on it now is non serrated.

I have been carrying this knife for about 4 years and it has served me well, at this time im looking to replace it with a new EDC.

the problem is I am left handed and will not spend good money on a knife that is made for right hand use.

So lefty's, lets see what you like?

Im not looking to spend 1,000 on a custom made job but I realise that quality costs.

You lucky "right hand" folks can chime in with your EDC as well. It cant hurt to get more opinions.

EDIT- My taste in a cary knife is more tactical than gentlemen style but i really like the hybrid style. Auto open, assisted open or flipper are my preferred method of opening.

Thank you and have a great night!

Last edited:
Im looking to send in my old Benchmade beacuse it needs repair. Something is wrong inside and cleaning it wont fix it.
While its in I am going to have the blade replaced with a 60-40 as the blade on it now is non serrated.

I have been carrying this knife for about 4 years and it has served me well, at this time im looking to replace it with a new EDC.

the problem is I am left handed and will not spend good money on a knife that is made for right hand use.

So lefty's, lets see what you like?

Im not looking to spend 1,000 on a custom made job but I realise that quality costs.

You lucky "right hand" folks can chime in with your EDC as well. It cant hurt to get more opinions.

Thank you and have a great night!
I too am lefty. Bench made Griptillian for me. In bright yellow so I can find it! The serated blade is essential for me as well.

-
Back