Edelbrock 750

-

plumcrazy 101

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This little flat disc fell out of the carb when it was disassembled.
.250 in diameter and .030 thick.
Where does it go?

IMG_5717.jpg

It could be:
- a plug to plug the end of a drilled passage
- something dropped inside
- a good luck charm...

I ain't even seen one of them in person yet, have you?
i've only seen one installed, but i wasn't doing anything engine related. test drive didn't provide anything conclusive one way or another. performed as expected i guess.

haven't had one on the bench yet. they look interesting but that is a *bunch* of dosh for full bells and whistles holley.

Last edited:
i've only seen one installed, but i wasn't doing anything engine related. test drive didn't prove anything conclusive one way or another. performed as expected i guess.

haven't had one on the bench yet. they look interesting but that is a *bunch* of dosh for full bells and whistles holley.
IMO, I think more people will get lost trying to tune them, but time will tell.

Time to disassemble it and re assemble it.
I don’t recognize it.

man, i can't see anywhere that would be except like as somebody else mentioned as plug or something.

is it magnetic? what's the other side look like? do you know where it fell out of?

Noticed it when I turned the air over and removed the weight and check ball for the accelerator squirters.

Time to disassemble it and re assemble it.
I don’t recognize it.

Neither do I, so I will assemble without it.

Did that, don't see the disc in the exploded view.
As previously asked, it is magnetic.

Magneto?

WTH?
man, i can't see anywhere that would be except like as somebody else mentioned as plug or something.

is it magnetic? what's the other side look like? do you know where it fell out of?

Got everyone confused.... sorry
The disc that I found to start the thread is magnetic.

Got everyone confused.... sorry
The disc that I found to start the thread is magnetic.
dude, that's just some rando magnet that found it's way in there. probably got flipped into the box with it and was just chilling on throttle blades. certainly not any part from that carb.

-
Back