-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjc360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
I have a few different edelbrock carburetors for sale. i'll start with the most recent one. It's a 650cfm thunder series electric choke carburetor that i bought brand new from summit on february 27th of this year, i paid 374.95 for it. The carburetor doesnt even have 500 miles worth of run time on it and i still have the recipt from summit to prove when i bought it, still have the box it came with and the owners manual and tuning dvd. Asking 225.00 for the thunder series.
Second edelbrock carburetor i have is a 1405 600cfm performer with manual choke, This carburetor was bought brand new in april or may of 2011, i still have the recipt from that carburetor as well, this carburetor has a little more run time then the thunder series, but it still doesnt even have over 3000 miles of run time on it. Asking 150.00 for the performer series carburetor.
The third edelbrock carb i have is another 1405 edelbrock performer 600cfm manual choke carburetor, My friend left this carb sitting on his old chevy truck and did not drain the fuel out of it, so it will need a real good cleaning and a re-build kit and it is missing a few parts (screws and linkage clips) Asking 50.00 bucks for the performer that needs re-built and cleaned.
I also have 2 edelbrock carburetor strip kits with different jets and metering rods and springs and accelerator pump nozzels. I also have 2 books on edelbrock carburetors, one is written by larry sheppard and the other is written by dave enumal. Asking 75.00 bucks for both strip kits and both books.
If anyone is interested pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back