Edelbrock intake Temp sensor

-

63dartman

Reaction score
I have the magnum airgap rpm and it takes the small water temp sensor. I believe it is 1/8" ntp. All the sensors that come in the kits are the larger ones. Anyone have a part number for a sensor that will work? I would like to stick with a readily available one or an oem instead of ordering it through jegs or the such.

I believe there are several available ports that should have plugs in them. You could remove one of the plugs and use that hole. If not, I would check with Autometer and see if they have an adapter fitting or just match one up at a plumbing supply store.

both ports are 1/8" ntp and most of the aftermarket sensors are larger. I know that autometer does make the one i need but it is mail order only. guess I will have to wait on it:) Thanks for the help and quick response.

I may just drill it out and rethread it. Good Idea. Then I no longer need to worry about it. Thanks!

Are you talking an electric sender or mechanical probe? If your talking an electric sender my 68 Cuda's stock temp sender is 1/8" NPT. You might try looking up one for it. May save you some drilling and tapping.

Are you talking an electric sender or mechanical probe? If your talking an electric sender my 68 Cuda's stock temp sender is 1/8" NPT. You might try looking up one for it. May save you some drilling and tapping.

got one laying in my tool box,off a68 street hemi, you could probabiy buy it at o reillys

-
Back