Edelbrock nascar rpm air gap on 416?

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody got one on their stroker? Pictures. I was thinking about how this would perform and also a coooool look???

I think they look awesome. I have one, but not on an engine. I'm Saving it for a future build. But the RPM Air Gap has always been a great performing manifold.

I think the nascar version is the same as the regular air gap, just powder coated black and with a nascar emblem lol could probably buy a used airgap and have it powdercoated for alot less than that new one.

I think the nascar version is the same as the regular air gap, just powder coated black and with a nascar emblem lol could probably buy a used airgap and have it powdercoated for alot less than that new one.

X2, nothing different between the standard air gap and the NASCAR air gap. Just paint and an emblem

X2, nothing different between the standard air gap and the NASCAR air gap. Just paint and an emblem

I am aware of the difference. Just paint and an emblem, but I am just saying how cool I think it would look, especially with the Mopar tig welded black small block valve covers. I just don't want the stroker to run good, I want it to look good as well. I was just trying to compare between the air gap and the regular performer on a stroker. Now I am looking at which carb. I was thinking Holley 750 with mechanical secondaries?????

-
Back