-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_nocar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Since the 360 is out, I am trying to recoup some of the $$$ spent on it. These were installed, ran a bit but VERY low hours. Not totally cleaned up, but I am only asking $800 with the ARP stud kit.

Shipping will suck, but buyer will pay actual USPS shipping and PayPal fees.

sb

eddy_heads_3.jpg

eddy_heads_2.jpg

eddy_box.jpg

Since the 360 is out, I am trying to recoup some of the $$$ spent on it. These were installed, ran a bit but VERY low hours. Not totally cleaned up, but I am only asking $800 with the ARP stud kit.

Shipping will suck, but buyer will pay actual USPS shipping and PayPal fees.

sb

View attachment 1715281342

View attachment 1715281343

View attachment 1715281344
I live in San Antonio and not need be shipped. Boy this an opportunity that I could not pass up! However, I have to wait till I get my tax return by mid February. Is this something you can wait on? Or need to sell now? Will pick them up where ever you are willing to meet.

I will do my best to get shipping info for those that requested it tomorrow.

I live in San Antonio and not need be shipped. Boy this an opportunity that I could not pass up! However, I have to wait till I get my tax return by mid February. Is this something you can wait on? Or need to sell now? Will pick them up where ever you are willing to meet.

Your Inbox is full.

Just posted some shipping quotes using the USPS calculator....if we get serious, I will carry the heads down and get exact quotes for shipping.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back