edelbrock smallblock victors?

-

AbodyJohn88

Reaction score
there is a thread going on over at moparts about eddy releasing a "victor" smallblock head. but i cant tell if its true or just a rumor seeing that it was some guys brothers friend who saw them at some eddy vendor at a race track. anybody know if there is any truth to this tale?

I've been hearing this rumor for a couple of years now, and of course I check out the new releases every year, but so far...nothing.

People talk about how Mopar is a small market, but this year they came out of with a couple of sets of Pontiac heads....

However, I'll believe it when I see it.

Steve

I see less Poncho's on the road than pre 64 MoPars in total.

Eddy is in fact working on another SBM head. I dont have specifics, so I wont comment on anything other then it is supposed to flow pretty good out of the box.

supposadly the exhaust port is based off a w5 port, and the intake pairt is a raised port. also they say 2.150 int and 1.60 exh vavles. and 350 cfm capability. with a CAPITAL SUPPOSABLY

Alright, just when I'm ready to use my W9's and have all the parts they'll release some much cheaper head that will perform very well and I'll still be behind the 8 ball LOL just can't win can I

supposadly the exhaust port is based off a w5 port, and the intake pairt is a raised port. also they say 2.150 int and 1.60 exh vavles. and 350 cfm capability. with a CAPITAL SUPPOSABLY

If they actually do that, I'll buy a set the day they come out. UNless they don't come out with compatible intakes the same day...

If the vaporware actually arrives, I wonder what the multiplier on cost will be vs. the Victor Jr head for small block Ford?

Steve

It will come in three versions next spring. A pro port version (basically unfinished for those that can do that) a CNC version (up to 350 cfm) and a OOTB version in the 290cfm range. I dont want to disclose where I got this info but its a reliable source.

It will come in three versions next spring. A pro port version (basically unfinished for those that can do that) a CNC version (up to 350 cfm) and a OOTB version in the 290cfm range. I dont want to disclose where I got this info but its a reliable source.

that would be sweet

but how much will they cost??????????
thats the big question

-
Back