Edelbrock TM5 thermostat size.

-

RunarStock

Reaction score
Hi good people. Before ordering a new thermostat.. anyone know the diameter of the thermostat I need? I've searched around a bit, but have'nt really found anything. The manifold is as stated in topic, an ancient TM5.

There isn't really any housing, just the barb for the rad-hose on a flange bolted on the manifold, so I'm guessing a low profile stat is the way to go?

Thanks for your time.
Runar.

All the old intakes take the standard Dodge thermostat. Without pics of your thermostat housing(radiator hose barb you called it), I can't say if you'll also need a standard Dodge thermostat housing or not.

All the old intakes take the standard Dodge thermostat. Without pics of your thermostat housing(radiator hose barb you called it), I can't say if you'll also need a standard Dodge thermostat housing or not.
Many thanks. I don't have a closer pic on hand, but might this be sufficient? If not, I'll take a close up when my hands are free.

received_10153367946277303.jpeg

Yeah, looks like a standard thermostat housing. Just get a thermostat for any 60's-70's Dodge and you should be fine.

-
Back