-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dstan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to either sell or trade my victor intake. It has never been installed on an engine and has been port-matched by a machine shop. I am either looking for $300 trade for anything that might catch my fancy. Located near Huntington Wv if you want to pic it up and not have to deal with shipping.

I am looking to either sell or trade my victor intake. It has never been installed on an engine and has been port-matched by a machine shop. I am either looking for $300 trade for anything that might catch my fancy. Located near Huntington Wv if you want to pic it up and not have to deal with shipping.
first responder-----------What are u interested in ?

Just about anything mopar really. I'm building a 383 right now so maybe a ported dp4b.
about all I have left is a set of 002-003 s/s springs I don`t know anything about, other than I bought them off of Jim Hales 67 barracuda nhra stocker. And a complete 68 barracuda front end/k frame dropped, everything still hooked to it, seemed to have a tite steering box. I never drove the car, was a basket case/1968 form S barracuda. "I got a great deal on an aftermarket front end, and a caltrac set up !" Other than that just a ported and polished team G 440 intake, and a ported and polished torquer 2 which is on the car now. I sold a new unused victor for $225 bucks a couple of yrs ago, because I didn`t think I could get it and a filter under my hood , dunmb *** move !

about all I have left is a set of 002-003 s/s springs I don`t know anything about, other than I bought them off of Jim Hales 67 barracuda nhra stocker. And a complete 68 barracuda front end/k frame dropped, everything still hooked to it, seemed to have a tite steering box. I never drove the car, was a basket case/1968 form S barracuda. "I got a great deal on an aftermarket front end, and a caltrac set up !" Other than that just a ported and polished team G 440 intake, and a ported and polished torquer 2 which is on the car now. I sold a new unused victor for $225 bucks a couple of yrs ago, because I didn`t think I could get it and a filter under my hood , dunmb *** move !

I'm building the truck in my profile pic. I can't really use barracuda parts. I mean if you were close and had some small block or big block parts I'd be happy to trade for those as I'm helping my brother build a 73 dart sport as well.

I'm building the truck in my profile pic. I can't really use barracuda parts. I mean if you were close and had some small block or big block parts I'd be happy to trade for those as I'm helping my brother build a 73 dart sport as well.

I have a bunch of SB parts, what are you looking for?
I'll have to check with my brother on what he needs when I see him tonight. I believe he was wanting a set of worked over heads for his 318 and a rpm airgap for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back