Eeeee! My dart works!

-
Good job and now that your learning to wrench on it, You don't have to take it anywhere to get ripped off, I know it's not right but most shops see a woman ,and see dollar signs As for the petronix the one i had was junk nothing but problems no replacement parts unless you order them, But some people have goodluck with them You can buy a remanfactored dist,from a chainstore for 40.00 get a orangebox, for 34.00 summit or ? wiring harness from dodge 16.99 under 100 dollars and your ready to go

My drive into work was BEAUTIFUL! The windows were down and I smiled as I listened to that Mopar purr I have been falling in love with. The clouds have cleared and we should be having fabulous weather at 62 degrees! I will be cleaning her up to take some pictures and hopefully have them up by Christmas day.:toothy10:

Thanks!

You are awesome!! I LOVE the fact that you chose to tackle this yourself. It's inspiring and you are a role model for other young ladies.

Please keep up posted on your progress. Ireally love the pics!

Whatever ignition you choose make sure it is a multi spark. This will help start up,emisions and boost gas mileage as well as promote a smooth idle. Not to mention no more adjusting points. I dont have personal experience with pertronix,but theres lots of experience here.

Im subscribing!!

-
Back