EFI -3G hemi

-
USCG charger. You can get away with the pcm you have. If the cmr will turn it off then you will be good to go. If not chris over at hotwire will remove the trans stuff for 150.

If that's not gouching, I don't know what is.

Its only 3X the going rate

Myduster360. From the info you have supplied so far the CMR is a viable option to disable the trans. My question is do you have the ability to disable the trans on the 6.1 computers and what about the theft? So far the only one I have found that can disable the theft in the SRT controllers is B&G.

Myduster360. From the info you have supplied so far the CMR is a viable option to disable the trans. My question is do you have the ability to disable the trans on the 6.1 computers and what about the theft? So far the only one I have found that can disable the theft in the SRT controllers is B&G.

Trans = YES

SKIM = NO.

It seems once the SKIS/SKIM is enabled on the PCM, CMR can't disable it. I haven't tested many PCMs but the few I did, the SKIM hardware switch settings seemed make little difference.

There's nothing unique about a 6.1 PCM that I'm aware of.

got it from Ekaz on lxforums for a song soooo I'm going to use it.

Roger that...

You dont know where I can get some cores do you (either 5.7 or 6.1 bare block) or even heads? Thats whats gonna kill me on this build.. hell I even need all the sensors too.

Roger that...

You dont know where I can get some cores do you (either 5.7 or 6.1 bare block) or even heads? Thats whats gonna kill me on this build.. hell I even need all the sensors too.
found a blown shortblock on craigslist for $450 and traded it to Motor so he could send it to fri as a core.

John, any luck with that wiring diagram?

Thanks

-
Back