EFI ready Small Block intakes ???

-

dodgedartgt

Reaction score
I'm planning on putting a 5.2/5.9 Magnum engine into an earlier vehicle. The factory "beer barrel" intake leaves a lot to be desired, not the least of which is appearance. I'm aware of the common mods, shortening the runners, etc. Also, Utawesome's mods including using the V10's 108mm throttle body.

All that aside, I know Hughes Engineering's markets an Edelbrock manufactured AirGap intake with extra material for the injectors, accepts all the stock EFI components and is cast/machined to accept all the stock a/c, serpentine drive and components. Unfortunately, nice as the kit is, at approx $750, it's outside of my pockect change budget.

Are there any other options out there beside having a friend across the country to mill a "stock" AirGap for me?

Thnx in advance,
Mikey B

DC offered several EFI ready manifolds in the M1 lineup- both 2 bbl. and 4 bbl. models, but no longer available new, naturally.
1687562355707.png

1687562630377.png

Professional Products had their 2bbl. Crosswind manifold, Speedmaster had a 4 bbl. manifold; also no longer available.
Only one currently available that I know of is the Edelbrock Super Victor EFI, but I don't believe it's compatible with factory parts; only their Pro-Flow system.
Your best bet is a Wanted ad on this site, they're still out there.

-
Back