-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArizonaKid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I originally tried to sell just the face, but got nowhere, So i just decided to sell the whole gauge cluster for $100 OBO shipped. The woodgrain facia is almost perfect, the only problem is a small split on the left lower screw hole.

View attachment 100_0699.jpg View attachment 100_0702.jpg

The speedometer gauge is the 120 MPH gauge, with a spot of corrosion on the right side. The gauge needles are somewhat faded, which is normal for a forty year old part, but i'm pretty sure they will work. However, I cannot guarantee that they work; This is being sold with that in mind, and the price reflects that. the missing temperature gauge will be installed before shipping, I just forgot for the photos.

View attachment 100_0706.jpg View attachment 100_0703.jpg

I have the two switches with it, a three speed wiper switch and a headlight switch. along with the cardboard inserts.

View attachment 100_0704.jpg View attachment 100_0708.jpg

The whole thing will come to you assembled with all the screws and fasteners, minus one lightbulb socket. I needed one for mine. Again the price is $100, to which I am negotiable, shipped from boise, idaho, 83716, to anywhere in the US, I can do 2 day shipping for $10 more. The current price is standard post shipping.

$90 shipped

Please help me get this out of my house, I'm sick of looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back