Not open for further replies.

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have an electric fan with shroud. They are both brand new. Never used them. They are for a 22" radiator opening. I did cut a little off the edge of the shroud but never used it. I also just found the Northern High Performance Z40078 fan relay wiring brand new in the package. The small brass sender is missing from the package but I am sure you can use any sender so I do have the relay wiring. I would like to sell the fan and shroud along with the sender harness for a total of $75.00. I am attaching photos of the Spal fan and shroud.

Enter custom name hereebay cooling_0714.JPG

Enter custom name hereebay cooling_0715.JPG

Hi, I have an electric fan with shroud. They are both brand new. Never used them. They are for a 22" radiator opening. I did cut a little off the edge of the shroud but never used it. I also just found the Northern High Performance Z40078 fan relay wiring brand new in the package. The small brass sender is missing from the package but I am sure you can use any sender so I do have the relay wiring. I would like to sell the fan and shroud along with the sender harness for a total of $75.00. I am attaching photos of the Spal fan and shroud.

View attachment 1715208419

View attachment 1715208420
I have the same fan and shroud. I ended up taking the shroud off and I’m just using the fan. Works great!!! The shroud needs vents in the corners..seems like it would work better if more air could flow through the 4 corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back