-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tranniedoc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This fan and shroud is made for the Champion 22" radiator for A body Mopar. It is a 14" Zirgo 12V electric fan on a custom fan shroud with neoprene flaps that open to allow full air flow at highway speeds (when the fan isn't needed) and stay closed at slower speed, and when stopped, to let the fan draw cooling air thru the entire radiator. The shroud is made from .050" aluminum with welded corners. It has a light brushed aluminum finish which could be easily polished for a reflective look if desired. It is set up as a puller (pulls air thru the radiator) but the fan can be reversed to push air. All of the fasteners are used with nylock nuts to keep them secure. I had this shroud custom made and it worked great on my car (I had to change it to make room for A/C). It may fit the stock radiator or other applications (please check your dimensions). I plugged it in to 12 volts today and the fan runs great.
The high performance Zirgo 14" fan is rated at 2175 cfm . The blade is reversible.

The shroud measures 22-1/2' x 16-1/4" overall with 1/2" mounting tabs on the sides. It is 4-7/16" deep (front to rear) overall. Weighs under 7 lbs.
Asking $100 obo plus shipping from San Bernardino, Calif.
20190125_134042.jpg
20190125_134119.jpg
20190125_134308.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back