Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I am looking for a carb capable performance electric fuel pump. Ideally a Holley Red pump or something similar. It is for a school project that I am building with my students so be kind in pricing if you can:D

Ideally something that you know the history of etc.

Happy to pay a reasonable price including shipping. Feel free to PM me or whatever.

Thank you,

Rob

Did you ever get a pump? If not I'll be home on Friday and will donate one for the cost of Medium flat rate box. Mallory pump out of my race car that I switched out for something bigger. Would need a regulator under hood but I think I have one of those too

What is the project? what school?

send PM with e-mail address

I didn't get a pump yet. I was a Ford guy and then got into Mopar about fifteen years ago. We did a 440 Dart Sport-shouldn't have sold it.

Eventually I focused on my Jeep building etc. and was car-less.

The story on the Cougar is that I got if from another HS that had a staff change. It was supposed to be rebuilt by the teacher who had worked on it with the owner in the 80's. It was a local car that was bought in town. It was supposed to be a full circle thing with the car eventually being auctioned off etc.

But time moved on and it sat. The owners brother works with me and he helped me get the car. It is my car, but the kids are doing the work with me etc. The plans are for a mild-restomod with an emphasis on performance. Mainly, I just want to go fast.

For now I just want it running and driving. If the weather holds etc. we will get the engine out of it this week and see what it is. It may be a roller 5.0 or not. It is about an 86, but we are looking into that right now. I have an Eddy Air Gap on hand etc.

I will drop you a PM with my address.

Thanks so much,

Rob

Attachments

• DSCF5204.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF5206.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 71
str12-340 very generously sent me a pump. Wow! I never expected that! That is why this is the best website for cars I know. I am a member of several 4x4 sites and so forth. Out of all the websites, this one has the best culture of all of them.

I would like to find a Ford website with this climate, but I have not found it yet.

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back