Electric Holley fuel pump pictures

-

1969dodgedart

Big Block 440
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of a holley electric fuel pump mounting configuration on a 1969 Dart ? Looking for ideas. Thx

I do not have a picture but when I ran a Holley Blue pump on my 68 Barracuda I put the pump in front of the spring mount on the passenger side. I ran a rubber line to it and a -6 Line to the front from there. It worked well with a 450-500ish HP 360 for many years and lots of miles. I would still run it that way but I went EFI and two fuel pumps.

Does anyone have pictures of a holley electric fuel pump mounting configuration on a 1969 Dart ? Looking for ideas. Thx
I f you have enough h.p. to explode a trans., driveshaft , or rear end , don't put it near them .
They push better than pull anyway .

I'll get ya pics later this wknd if I remember, but the pumps on two different cars are mounted just off to the side and fairly close to the rear of the tank/cell, as mentioned they work best as pushers not pullers.....Not that ya asked but I wouldn't take one of those holley pumps if you gave it to me....JUNK.....I went through three of them on one of my street car's years ago because the damn pot metal housing would always develop a small crack and leak around where the lines attached... Back then there was no way to weld pot metal...Cured all of those problems by going with the Carter encased in a Steel housing.

I'll get ya pics later this wknd if I remember, but the pumps on two different cars are mounted just off to the side and fairly close to the rear of the tank/cell, as mentioned they work best as pushers not pullers.....Not that ya asked but I wouldn't take one of those holley pumps if you gave it to me....JUNK.....I went through three of them on one of my street car's years ago because the damn pot metal housing would always develop a small crack and leak around where the lines attached... Back then there was no way to weld pot metal...Cured all of those problems by going with the Carter encased in a Steel housing.

I have never had one give me a problem, still have a well used one on the shelf that works --------------

Well yeah...they don't leak when their sitting on the shelf..Ha Ha Ha!

One man's Junk, another man's treasure!
I was using it to pump gasoline out of a storage barrel , finally quit storing it when the prices went down , still works !

-
Back