Status
Not open for further replies.

1BadDodge71

FABO Rice Hater
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im swapping out my /6 in my 72 Duster for a 360.I already have the distributor but I need the wiring harness,control box,and ballast resistor.I know I can buy them from Summit, PAW or Year One but just thought I would look here first if anyone has any laying around and could use the cash 8)I see some units with a single and dual ballast resistor.I may post more "wanted " ads since im sure I will need more stuff as I go along.thanks FABO

I have a 72 340 Duster with factory electronic ignition that has the harness and ECU,resitor. Make me an offer.

U already have what u need jus plug in ur dist,change box and go, harness is longer on /6 so is plenty long enuff for 360, did this when i put 440 in /6 car....

I agree, if you have electronic igntion on your \6 you don't need anything but the v8 distributor, don't even need to swap the ecu module.

If your car doesn't have electronic ignition the cheapest route is the junk yard. Any mid to late 70's car, van or truck will have the parts you need and most of the places around where I live either let you have that stuff or charge a coup-le of bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back