'ello

-

Victorslik

Reaction score
Hello all, undertaking a roadkill style project. 40 yrs dormant 67 Barracuda hard top /6-3 sp manual. Gathering a few parts and just trying to revive the /6 hoping to make road worthy and eventually replace it with an early Hemi just for the wow factor when you open the hood. Always admired mopar muscle but been been more of a blue oval fan my self. The cuda is the wifes and thinking it would be an awesome compliment to my own 69 fast back mustang street legal stock car with a Boss 9/3-sp manual combo I'm trying to make street legal this year. Open to advice, tips etc. We are N DFW and will be looking for some parts (dr door glas #1 at the moment) in the DFW area. Feel free to hit me up with info parts tips or just chat. thanks 'slik.

Welcome from Florida! If you have a problem, that can't be half solved, by someone on this board, you should probably set it on fire! These are some of the best, helpful, and smartest people I've ever seen!
PS, i was born in Ft Darnell Army Hospital

Where the heck is NTX??? but Welcome! (where ever it is!!!)

where do i find wanted ads to post in... or do I have to have a min # of posts before that option is available.....all I can find are for sale, sold etc no "wanted"....

C9B97401-2255-43CF-9020-D0D86539C8E5.jpeg

Under the For Sale section of Forums you will find Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted

-
Back