Elvis, a Ranchero and a Valiant vert in Hawaii

-

War1

Reaction score
Hey FOAB's,

At 4:06 on this Youtube link, you'll see Elvis, a Ranchero and a Valiant vert in Hawaii. I'm told later in the film that the front license plate on says 65, but the tail lights tell me their 64. hmmmmmm.... Enjoy!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uXbyt2ivgE"]Paradise Hawaiian Style: Movie Part 1 of 9 - YouTube[/ame]

...and on 5:27, the Valiant rides again. You'll see that there is a lil 65 sticker possibly for registration purposes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoaykcfN7d4&feature=relmfu"]Paradise Hawaiian Style: Movie Part 5 of 9 - YouTube[/ame]

War1~ That was the registration! You are right. DMV would give that sticker to you when you registered it every year. What you can't see is the license plate number in the top right. Different colors for years and vehicles. Trucks and cars were different too. Basically it was the sticker most of us put on our rear plates.

A local guy has been making these but changes the license plate number in the top right to the year.

Dad and I have found originals and placed them on our 66 cuda and 67 D100....before the local guy started making his....better "sticking quality" then 45 year old stickers! LOL

Eh right on for dat cousin. Shoots den!

Aloha ohana!

War1~ That was the registration! You are right. DMV would give that sticker to you when you registered it every year. What you can't see is the license plate number in the top right. Different colors for years and vehicles. Trucks and cars were different too. Basically it was the sticker most of us put on our rear plates.

A local guy has been making these but changes the license plate number in the top right to the year.

Dad and I have found originals and placed them on our 66 cuda and 67 D100....before the local guy started making his....better "sticking quality" then 45 year old stickers! LOL

-
Back