Email account just hacked

-

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
:mumum:My gmail account was hacked this morning around 7am. It sent out about 200 spam emails to just about everyone on my contact list and anyone I ever received a message from. If anyone sees an email from me I suggest you delete it immediately and change your password.:wack:

Gmail.....this is the first time it ever happened in the almost 6 years I've had the account...

It's happened to me once. I fortified my password and I haven't had an issue since.

Yeah, I did that as soon as I noticed it, hopefully that will solve the issue...

I don't use ANY "in computer" email programs, nor do I have an address book except for a text file ("Notepad" to you Whinehozed users) All email is done via the web. NEVER been hacked

:mumum:My gmail account was hacked this morning around 7am. It sent out about 200 spam emails to just about everyone on my contact list and anyone I ever received a message from. If anyone sees an email from me I suggest you delete it immediately and change your password.:wack:

i had my yahoo tampered with , then i closed it down and have been at Gmail for 3 years and i dont get any spam what so ever. i changed my password just in case, thanks for the heads up

i had my yahoo tampered with , then i closed it down and have been at Gmail for 3 years and i dont get any spam what so ever. i changed my password just in case, thanks for the heads up

Same here.

I get emails from people I know that didn't send them all the time that use yahoo.

-
Back