[FOR SALE] Emblems-2 and more

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
pic #1..these are new just out of the bag singles,some have the nuts some dont will sell the one as a complete set for 50bucs shpd in lower 48....2nd set incomplete 40bucs shpd........Pic#2 the old dodge singles is complete,except 'e' missing one tab 10 bucs...aspen in good cond 8 bucs..Dodge at the right has 2 tabs good and 2 tabs brokenbut otherwise good cond 10 bucs...dart all tabs good 10 bucs..all plus shpd lower 48 unless specified...postal money orders only................Pic #3 demon[plastic] 15 bucs..dart custom small plastic 6bucs..custom have 2 so 10 ea or 15 pr...GTO tab broken but 2 still intact 15bucs..Pic #4 and 5..gas caps top 2 fits my 71 dart real good 25 ea ...bottom one I have no clue what it fits but 10bucs...

interested in:
pic #4, demon door plastic emblem
pic 5 and 6, the two smaller gas caps

Pic 6-7-8 have 2 prs of these,larger than Pic #9,one set has one wire end clipped but good cond...30 pr .......Pic #9 smaller in size very good cond 30 pr...all plus shpg...postal money orders only...in lower 48..will ship to canada no prob just whatever actual shpg is....

Wow camera aint doing justice to pics,fender turn signals look real good in real life,no pitting or flaking chrome is just dust in lens shot...same way with the single letter new ones look like brand new as most were taken out of bags to get pics..

Just to clarify I only deal with postal money orders..no paypal..and I respond to everyone in same order I recieve pm's or posts..sorry if it is an inconvenience to have to go to post office to get money order,this works in the states as well as canada as per my postmaster,seems pretty simple and painless to me but have lost 2 sales over not wanting to go to post office to get MO...not trying to be an a$$ but it's the way I do it and will continue to do so...just wanted to clear that up so I dont have to respond and delete pm's and such over what I thought was made clear in 1st posts,I have more stuff I havent posted yet but will see how this rolls for now..thanks to you all and FABO...Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back