[FOR SALE] emblems

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
just kidding...will sell seperately..the 340-4-bbl ones are 40 plus shpg pr..the dodge pr in front have 3 tabs each on backs and they are 25 pr...the single dodge is solid with 2 tabs on back is 10...charger is 10...custom is 5..v8 is 5 and the rest make offer..all plus shpg...thanks...

The one that says Dodge,how many pins thankssssssssssss,if to i am interested.
the dodge pr in front of pic has 3 by design and the single dodge[solid] has 2 pins by design and they are all intact........cleaning out garage at moment and found some more emblems will post pics later so more coming some swinger,single letter dodge ones new and old,even have one demon plastic one for door and a pr of metal GT door panel still in the panels for 67/68/69 dart,panel board is junk but rest is good...found another custom one to match one in pic..hell I even found a GTO emblem...

the one that is solid 2 pin is that the one in the back pic,if so sorry no want ,dam i have wanted the 2 pin trunk emblem.

Found more emblems,so I'm going to start another thread,but I did find a 2 pin like you wanted..pm'd you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back