Emergency brake cable

-

moparmucelli

Reaction score
hi everyone I have a question I have a a body 8 1/4 differential that I bought for my 70 duster it currently has a 7 1/4 differential in it My question is the passenger side emergency brake cable in the car now goes all the way across the to the driver side bracket where the left side emergency brake cable goes the 8 1/4 has a short cable on the passenger side can I swap the passenger side emergency brake cable from the 7 1/4 to the 8 1/4?

Custom ones ,probably need to be custom made . Check out a clutch ,or a good chassis shop.
Probably closer to you ,there might be..
+1 805-347-7335 Cenrtral Coast Spring ,if on the West Coast. If in middle America ,give Eaton Spring a call in Detroit.

hi everyone I have a question I have a a body 8 1/4 differential that I bought for my 70 duster it currently has a 7 1/4 differential in it My question is the passenger side emergency brake cable in the car now goes all the way across the to the driver side bracket where the left side emergency brake cable goes the 8 1/4 has a short cable on the passenger side can I swap the passenger side emergency brake cable from the 7 1/4 to the 8 1/4?

I would try running both of the old brake cables on the new axle... That's what your car is set up for...

-
Back