Emergency flashers

-

tomt966

Reaction score
On a '68 Dart, do the flashers only work on the tailights, or should the parking lights flash also. I can't tell from the schematic I have. I think that long ago, maybe just the tailights flashed.

On my 65 with the auxillary flasher harness all 4 flash

My '68 factory manual says that, "all turn signal lights and the turn signal indicators flash simultaneously."

It also says that the turn signal switch should be in the neutral position, "to prevent a characteristic feed back through the accessory circuit causing intermittent operation of the accessories."

Also, "When the flasher is operating, application of the brake pedal will override the system and interrupt the flasher. All lights will remain on bright until the brake pedal is released."

tomt,mine flashes all 4 lights.same car should have same harness.check the stab in the bulkhead connector,they get kinda dirty too.

Can anybody tell me - is up on the flasher switch on and down off? Or do I have it reversed? I'm trying to get my 67 Dart switch to work. Thanks!

Thanks George! That is the opposite of what I had thought it would be. Of course...

-
Back