empty engine compartment

-

blue missile

Reaction score
Now you see it, now you dont. A couple of guys from the San Antonio area came up and relieved me of the /6/904. They were fellow MoPar heads who build /6s.
And so it continues, now I can get to work on cleaning out and detailing the engine compartment.
Andrew

engine compartment 1.jpg

engine compartment 2.jpg

cool, what motor you thinking on throwing in there. Just a suggestion, schumacher makes kits so that you can use your slant 6 k-member and put in a small block or big block. Maybe you already know about them?? Good luck with the swap!!

Thanks Scamp,
after I pressure wash the compartment I will close up unused holes and then put in an alterK. after that the plai is to do either a 416 small block or a 440 smallblock. and a Kiesler 4sp auto behind that.
Andrew

your did the same thing i did GET THAT NASTY /6 outa there lol im putin a 318 in my car though (for now)

I just got done doing the same thing to my DustDemon. Got the slant and 904 out of there and gave them away. Will be puting a BB in mine. I need to drag it out of the barn and hose it off. The engin compartment was nasty with all that oil and grime in there.

Thats going to be a killer combo you are putting in there. Good luck on her.

no repect for the ole slanties, huh?! I just ran a 9.74 ( 1/4 ) with my slantsex A body, they just need more compression and cam stall and gears and of course a power adder.

Avispa
Cool time, The whole reason I gave it away to someone who wanted to build it was because i do respect them. They last forever.
However a NA412 or 440 small block still has me hooked. 600/550 & a 4speed, big meat in the rear.
Its the Ruth Chris of A body MoPars:cheers:
Andrew

-
Back