EMPTY SHOP

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
I have an empty shop if anyone needs body & or paint work done. Im in Milton PA.

MAT 29th  67 4SPD GTX 001.JPG

I'll be right over.

Seriously- NICE GTX.

1967 Plymouth GTX looks really good - all stock?

Your location shows Milton --- is that Milton PA near Lewisberg?

Finally ...are you in the body and paint business and what references can you provide?

Finally ...are you in the body and paint business and what references can you provide?
the 67 GTX was my dads that i did the body & paint on yes all stock Yes Milton is just north of Lewisburg. I can post names, phone numbers & pictures of cars i have done. I do body & paint full time. I just finished a 68 barracuda that i posted some pictures on here. The guy is from North Carolinia. My email [email removed by staff]

FINISHING STOUCHES ON 68 CUDA 003.JPG

FINISHING STOUCHES ON 68 CUDA 004.JPG

Milton, Pa.
That brings back memories of Bill Showers.

View attachment 1715752652

View attachment 1715752653
Bill died in 2014 I believe. I went to his house maybe a year or 2 before he died. He had a 68 charger. Then when he passed, that wasn't in the estate sale. I think his son took that. Smart boy. Also he had a red 66 charger. In all original shape. Beautiful car. He sold it new I believe since he used to run a dealership. My dad said inside Bill's house, he had all these Dealer promo models from back in the day. Cudas, Chargers. You name it.

I got a duster in decent shape but needs a repaint and some rust repair
What I don't have is a budget to have it done, nor the desire to bring it from MI to PA

Bill died in 2014 I believe. I went to his house maybe a year or 2 before he died. He had a 68 charger. Then when he passed, that wasn't in the estate sale. I think his son took that. Smart boy. Also he had a red 66 charger. In all original shape. Beautiful car. He sold it new I believe since he used to run a dealership. My dad said inside Bill's house, he had all these Dealer promo models from back in the day. Cudas, Chargers. You name it.
he had a 67 barracuda notch back 66 charger 2 68 chargers 62 polora many others

some of my work

SDC11965.JPG

SDC12142.JPG

SDC10157.JPG

008.JPG

138.JPG

ta & cuda grill parts 029.JPG

NEW 62 POLARA PICS 001.JPG

DEMON W BASE CLEAR  STRIPES 006.JPG

ROLES 68 CORONET  FINISHED  PICS 003.JPG

-
Back