Endurashine...Is it woth it? Does it hold up??

-

OwdKasd

Reaction score
Cheers A-Body Friends.

Anyone have a sort of long term experience with the Edelbrock Endurashine??? I can get a good deal on a new one with it and I'm wondering if it's worth about $100 extra.

Thanks

Also, Is a Remanufactured by Edelbrock Carb as good??? I can get a killer deal on one but I'd rather go regular finish and new if the reman's aren't 100% dependable.
Thanks again.

A reman from Edelbrock will be just as good as new. They have had all gaskets, rubbers needles and all other wear items replaced. I would not hesitate one second to put one on my car.

A reman from Edelbrock will be just as good as new. They have had all gaskets, rubbers needles and all other wear items replaced. I would not hesitate one second to put one on my car.
Awesome: That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. I ordered a 9906 600 Endurashine for a great price.

Now all you got to do is post a picture of it on your motor.

Now all you got to do is post a picture of it on your motor.
Will do! Quick question: The picture below shows a plate between My old Carb and the Intake. What's it for and do I need it for the Eddy?

PICT0006-2.jpg

That is a adapter plate which you will need to reuse make sure you get 2 new gaskets top and bottom for the adapter plate.

-
Back