Energy Suspension Bushings for your Mopar

-

MrEnergy

Reaction score
Hey all,

This is Jeff from Energy Suspension here. I recently received a call from a guy who had some problems installing our front strut rod bushing set on his 73 Dodge. He said that one of the bushings that is supplied with our kit was too thick. He mentioned that he had seen many posts on here from people having similar problems so i figured it was a good time to join up here and get this problem fixed. I spoke with my boss about all of this and he told me to try and find a local A-Body owner who is willing to donate their vehicle for about a week for R&D purposes. Anyone who is willing to donate their car for that short time will receive a brand new, newly designed, set of front strut rod bushings and maybe a few extras. That person will also go down in history on this forum as the man or woman who saved all of his/her fellow A-Body inthusiasts the time and heartache of grinding/trimming their ES strut rod bushings to fit! :thumblef: My company is located in S. Orange County California so if youre located anywhere near here and interested, give us a call @ (949) 361-3935 x 241. Ask for me and ill take care of the details. Happy driving!

Damn, why can't you guys be in Texas? :sad2:

I'm glad you guys are gonna fix the problem though. :thumblef:

Now if we could just get ARP to fix their main stud set....

:thumblef: I would just like to say I think it is great to have a company out there that is willing to work with there customers and fix the problem like this :notworth:

I'm in Burbank, but I have an early a-body (66 Dart GT). If that works, let me know!

just want to say that i realy like this way of fixing a problem!
BTW i will order a sett of engine mounts tomorow:)

I have the MP road race poly strut rod bushings and they are also extra thick. I thought they were supposed to be like this, since the metal bushing/guide is also longer than the original. The cotter pin holes are covered when they are installed.

Welcome to the board Jeff. As previously mentioned, it's great to see a manufacturer / supplier of parts come on here and actually offer to help solve an ongoing problem. Kudos to you and your company!! :salut:

Hi Jeff, I agree . It's great to see such a quick and positive response to a situation.
I checked with the parts dept at my Dodge dealer and Brett
tells me that the part # for the bushings are the same from the early 60's to '76.(I can double check this when I get home, since I have all the fische from 65-77) So any a body should work. Unfortunately he says the bushings are no longer available.

P.S I am the guy that called you about this.
thanks for the proactive approach!

-
Back