Energy Suspension Front end rebuild

-

1994rm250

Reaction score
Whats up guys some of you guys know i am building a 76 440 duster , looking to do the front end this kit does include just about ever bushing i need for my front end Correct and any other reccomends on the front end ? i am doing torsion bars and sway bar ? ? any one got any front end builds i can check out goin on ? --thanks boys - Angelo

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...908078+4294908074+4294925130+115&autoview=sku

I bought/ installed the same or very similiar kit from energysuspensionparts.com, I just looked its actually 10 bucks more there but shippings free. So that maybe an option for you, kit is complete. I installed mine the week after christmas took two days(I wasn't in any hurry). So far everything works real good, the only complaint is with fitment and one boot split just a little after installation. Original style are alot more expensive but there quality is alot better too. for ex. the boots I took off all had a metal ring molded in the rubber to cause a tight fit once installed, ES parts are more dust covers that just slide on. I guess it all depends on what you can afford.

-
Back